Remember Push-Up Pops? Now remember the “Pebble” Push-Up Pops with nerds inside? I grew up on these things. It wasn’t summer if these weren’t in the freezer. I started getting a hankering for them over the last couple weeks, and realized how ridiculously easy it would be to make them myself. Presenting: DIY Push-Up Pops!
- Push Pop Containers (Around $1 a piece from Amazon. They're reusable and can be used for all sorts of cool projects!)
- Sherbet in the flavors of your choice (I used orange and lime)
- Rainbow Nerds (often found in the "movie candy" section of the stores)
- Allow the sherbet to thaw slightly so it can be mixed.
- Mix (by hand or on a slow setting in a mixer) the Rainbow Nerds and sherbet in a large bowl.
- Spoon the mixture into the push pop container, and place the lid on.
- Return the push-up pops to the freezer and let chill for at least an hour.
See? So easy. So delicious. But be careful, they melt quickly! Better eat them all now.
What was your favorite summer treat when growing up?