Guys, I’ve been saying that technology is changing some of our rules on etiquette for a while, and now Emily Post agrees. (“Emily Post agrees” is one of my favorite phrases/arguments ever.)
The new book, “Manners in a Digital World” answers questions such as:
- Do you have a healthy digital diet?
- What are your digital house rules?
- What are the top ten mobile manners?
- What three things should your kids know before they go online?
- Should you friend your boss?
- Is online dating right for you?”
It’s the perfect gift for grads, your new social media intern, or your parents. We know they need digital help.
You can find it for $12.69 at Amazon.com.
What’s your best online etiquette tip?
Why do I have a feeling much of the way people interact on tumblr would be disapproving to Ms. Post? Of course, I think much of what’s on most social media lacks certain etiquette but tumblr is possibly my favorite for unique behavior in a (mostly) positive way.