Guys, I’ve been saying that technology is changing some of our rules on etiquette for a while, and now Emily Post agrees. (“Emily Post agrees” is one of my favorite phrases/arguments ever.)
The new book, “Manners in a Digital World” answers questions such as:
- Do you have a healthy digital diet?
- What are your digital house rules?
- What are the top ten mobile manners?
- What three things should your kids know before they go online?
- Should you friend your boss?
- Is online dating right for you?”
You can find it for $12.69 at Amazon.com.
What’s your best online etiquette tip?