It’s Monday, Summer is over, and a nasty cold has been spreading its way around the Seattle area. I think this calls for some random acts of kindness.
This week, go a bit out of your way to do something awesome for someone. It may be a small thing for you, but it can change that person’s week (and it’s great karma!). Here are some examples to get you started:
- Call up that friend you haven’t talked to in forever.
- Buy the coffee of the person behind you in line.
- Is your friend sick? Bring them some soup and your favorite movie/tv show.
- Bring your husband/roommate/kid/co-worker their favorite treat, just because.
- Tweet about how awesome someone is to you.
- Make a LinkedIn recommendation for your favorite co-worker.
- Send an actual, real letter to a friend.
Let me know in the comments what you end up doing this week! Stay healthy, stay cozy, and go get yourself a pumpkin spice latte.