Maggie Savarino, a Seattle-based writer and bartender, created a book that will assist you in creating some fun and delicious drinks (and even your own infused liqueur!).
Makes three cups
1½ c. chamomile flowers, highest quality
2¼ c. vodka, at least 80 proof
1 c. lemon coriander syrup (recipe below)
1. Combine flowers and vodka. Seal and stir or swirl daily for 4 days.
2. Remove flowers; add syrup.
3. Strain and transfer liquid to a sterilized jar or bottle.
4. Get the book for ideas of drinks to make with it.
Lemon Coriander Syrup
Makes about one cup
2 c. water
The zest of 3 lemons
1 tbsp. coriander seeds, lightly crushed
1 c. sugar
1. Combine water, zest, and coriander; bring to a boil. Stir in sugar.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer until volume is reduced by half.
3. Remove from heat, strain, and store in a sterilized, airtight jar.
The Seasonal Cocktail Companion, $12.11 at Amazon.com.