Maggie Savarino, a Seattle-based writer and bartender, created a book that will assist you in creating some fun and delicious drinks (and even your own infused liqueur!).
Daily Candy posted some of her recipes to get you started. You can find these (and plenty more!) in her book.
Makes three cups
1½ c. chamomile flowers, highest quality
2¼ c. vodka, at least 80 proof
1 c. lemon coriander syrup (recipe below)
1. Combine flowers and vodka. Seal and stir or swirl daily for 4 days.
2. Remove flowers; add syrup.
3. Strain and transfer liquid to a sterilized jar or bottle.
4. Get the book for ideas of drinks to make with it.
Lemon Coriander Syrup
Makes about one cup
2 c. water
The zest of 3 lemons
1 tbsp. coriander seeds, lightly crushed
1 c. sugar
1. Combine water, zest, and coriander; bring to a boil. Stir in sugar.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer until volume is reduced by half.
3. Remove from heat, strain, and store in a sterilized, airtight jar.
The Seasonal Cocktail Companion, $12.11 at Amazon.com.