Whew! 2013 was a busy but fantastic year, and I can’t wait to see what 2014 has in store for The Geeky Hostess and myself. But before we get too settled into 2014, I wanted to have a quick look back.
In 2013 I:
- Spoke on and attended panels at multiple cons as well as emceed the Seattle Science EXPO Day.
- Had recipes posted on the Dungeons and Dragons website.
- Made cupcakes for a wedding! And didn’t poison anyone! (Recap still to come.)
- Opened a Geeky Hostess store and had my first Geeky Hostess booth at GeekGirlCon.
- Funded and created a second season of Job Hunters (which will be coming out in early 2014).
A huge thank you to everyone who came up and said “Hi” at a convention, left a comment on my post, or shared Geeky Hostess with their friends. I wouldn’t be doing this ridiculously fun site without you and your support!
Here’s a look back at the top 5 most popular posts from 2013:
What would you like to see more of in 2014? Let me know in the comments! And Happy New Year!