As you’re reading this, I’m heading down to sunny San Diego so I can enjoy this beautiful summer week inside a giant building full of like-minded geeks. I couldn’t be more excited! I’ll be running all over the place, but these are some panels/events I don’t want to miss:
- Geek Therapy: 12:00-1:00pm, Room 26AB
- Geeks Get Published and Paid: 4:30-5:30pm, Room 26AB
- Web Series Creators Assemble: 7:30-8:30pm, Room 26AB
- Body Image and Women’s Issues in Entertainment: 7:00-8:00pm, 32AB
- Husbands: 8:00-9:00pm, Room 7AB
- Creativity in Comics and Cuisine: 12:00-1:00pm, 7AB
- Being Human: 4:00-5:00pm, Indigo Ballroom
- Anti-Bullying Mixer and Press Summit: 10:00-11:00am, Lou and Mickey’s Restaurant
- Always Sunny in Philadelphia: 3:00-4:00pm, Hall H
I’ll also be at my fair share of parties, but the thing I’m most excited for is getting to see Twitter friends and Geeky Hostess readers live and in person! I hope to see some of you there! Are you going to SDCC? What are your not-miss events?
Posts may be a bit slow for the week I’m gone, but I encourage you to follow me on Twitter. I’ll be updating as much as I can!
(If you are attending and you see me, come up and say “Hi!” I love meeting readers!)