As you’re reading this, I’m heading down to sunny San Diego so I can enjoy this beautiful summer week inside a giant building full of like-minded geeks. I couldn’t be more excited! I’ll be running all over the place, but these are some panels/events I don’t want to miss:
- Geek Therapy: 12:00-1:00pm, Room 26AB
- Geeks Get Published and Paid: 4:30-5:30pm, Room 26AB
- Web Series Creators Assemble: 7:30-8:30pm, Room 26AB
- Body Image and Women’s Issues in Entertainment: 7:00-8:00pm, 32AB
- Husbands: 8:00-9:00pm, Room 7AB
- Creativity in Comics and Cuisine: 12:00-1:00pm, 7AB
- Being Human: 4:00-5:00pm, Indigo Ballroom
- Anti-Bullying Mixer and Press Summit: 10:00-11:00am, Lou and Mickey’s Restaurant
- Always Sunny in Philadelphia: 3:00-4:00pm, Hall H
You can see info on all of the panels here and info on the anti-bullying mixer here.
I’ll also be at my fair share of parties, but the thing I’m most excited for is getting to see Twitter friends and Geeky Hostess readers live and in person! I hope to see some of you there! Are you going to SDCC? What are your not-miss events?
Posts may be a bit slow for the week I’m gone, but I encourage you to follow me on Twitter. I’ll be updating as much as I can!
(If you are attending and you see me, come up and say “Hi!” I love meeting readers!)